+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam Requirements

Rick67

Mar 3, 2010
Hello to everyone!

We are planning to apply for immigration to Canada in the near future.
My wife has two children from her previous marriage, one of them will come with us (a 12 years old girl) and the other one (a 20 years old boy) will stay back.
I have also two children from my previous marriage (16 and 12 years old boys) who live with their mother, and will not come with us to Canada.
Who is required to do medical exams (children)? Only the girl who is coming with us? Or all the 4 kids?

Thanks and best regards to all!

Rick

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rick67 said:
Hello to everyone!

We are planning to apply for immigration to Canada in the near future.
My wife has two children from her previous marriage, one of them will come with us (a 12 years old girl) and the other one (a 20 years old boy) will stay back.
I have also two children from my previous marriage (16 and 12 years old boys) who live with their mother, and will not come with us to Canada.
Who is required to do medical exams (children)? Only the girl who is coming with us? Or all the 4 kids?

Thanks and best regards to all!

Rick
All of them. Either that or submit notarized statements that you realize that if there are not examined, you cannot sponsor them in the future.

PMM

PMM

Rick67

Mar 3, 2010
Hi!

Thank you for your answer, PMM!
Continuing from my previous message, I have another question.
One of my sons (both are staying back with their mother) is an Autistic boy.
Would this cause medical inadmissibility to our application?
Or would this cause his medical inadmissibility in the future providing he will come to Canada with his brother?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

Rick67

Mar 3, 2010
Hi everybody,

My mother-in-law is being under medical exams in the last days.
It's not sure so far, but her doctor said that probably she suffers of Parkinson disease.
If it's true, it's just in the beginning.
Would this health problem cause her medical inadmissibility in the case we sponsor her in the future?

Regards,

Ricardo