+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam related question

RakeshGupta

May 15, 2018
Hi,

Me and my wife have 10 days remaining to submit the express entry application with all the documents. Our medical was done last week and we got an email from MHB RMO Ottawa that they need further exams for my wife and have given 60 days to complete it. So my question is -

1 - Do we first need to complete the additional medical tests or we can go ahead and submit the application and pay the fees.

2 - Is anybody having the same situation? Please let me know. Thanks.

Joy G

Aug 15, 2022
Hi Rakesh,
Hoping you can see this message, I received the same message today. Can you please let me know what happened to your wife further test? Did she pass it?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Rakesh,
Hoping you can see this message, I received the same message today. Can you please let me know what happened to your wife further test? Did she pass it?
Is it medical furtherance?? You have to complete that in the time period given.

Joy G

Aug 15, 2022
Thanks yes it is medical furtherance, understood it needs to be done within timeframe. What happened with your wife further test, did you two get the PR? Thanks!

Fayal

Aug 31, 2023
BBonsoir comment s'est passé tes e
Salut Rakesh,
En espérant que vous puissiez voir ce message, j'ai reçu le même message aujourd'hui. Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît me faire savoir ce qui est arrivé à votre femme lors des tests ultérieurs ? L'a-t-elle réussi ?
[/CITATION]
BOnsoir comment s'est passé vos examens additionnels ? Vous avez eu le PE?