+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam ?is this a problem?Doctor doesn't know what to do

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i went to see a doctor in Casablanca here in Morocco on May 21st 2013 to redo my medical exam.
I did blood work and chest xray,and the Doctor told me he couldn't get me the Medical receipt ,because CIC changed the system since May 13th,and plus i already have an UMI number in CIC system which is unique Medical identifiant,I tried to explain to him that that UMI number is from the previous medical Exam I did 3 years ago with a different doctor and as we know it expires in 12 months.plus when i did this medicla 3 years ago and we applied,the file didn't get to cic,it was lost as we think.
the doctor's answer is be patient, the medical exam takes time now.i will call you when it's ready,but he isn't sure if the system would let him get this Medical form or no...yesterday morning i picked up the phone and i called another doctor,pretending i need info on medical exam for spousal visa,,,she said that all i need to bring to her office is my passport,because now they take pictures of you at the doctor office,which is true,i already knew this,,,she confirmed that the medical system has been changed recently,i asked her how long does it take now to get the receipt to the client,she said the same day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and it's been now almost 2 weeks since i did the other exam with that doctor and still nothing
My question is,if i decide to go and get a new medical exam with another doctor,is this possible?

i dont wanna waste more time on simple things like that,,,i already wasted money for nothing with the 1st doctor

please Help me guys,,,we are going to send in the application before the end of june,,,what are your advices

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Go back to the first doctor and try to get the receipt. Tell him what the other doctor said, and show him the instructions for the medicals on the forms. If that doesn't work , I'd just go get the medicals from the new doctor. I'd also send a complaint letter to CIC about the first one.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
canadianwoman said:
Go back to the first doctor and try to get the receipt. Tell him what the other doctor said, and show him the instructions for the medicals on the forms. If that doesn't work , I'd just go get the medicals from the new doctor. I'd also send a complaint letter to CIC about the first one.
im giving him a few days and then im gonna do what you just said,,,but do you know that to get to this doctors i have to take bus at 10:30pm and get there at 7:00am and wait for 2 hours till they open their offices,,,lol,,,,we only have doctors in 2 cities here in Morocco,,,and both of cities are far from me...
thank you very much for your advice