+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Me & My Wife Can Apply For EE?

Roger96

Feb 9, 2015
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and did MBA (Marketing) having experience of 5 years in Internet Marketing. My wife did A levels and have chef experience of 3 Star Hotel.

Please confirm us that can we both apply separately?
Or i just apply?

Is Express Entry is good way to apply or should i go to the old method to apply for skilled Immigration?

Regards.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
There is no more old method except pnp.
Both you and your wife can apply separately provided you both have ECA and IELTS (with CLB7 in each)

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
Need Advice

Hello Dears,
Need your kind advice for EE. The consultants are on the view that you we punch your data into EE pool / profile. By taking our help, you will be able to submit the doc's easily.

> Is it a wise decision to submit / proceed EE profile through consultant??

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can manage stuff on your own, or if your educated and can struggle on your own, you don't need the help of a consultant. You'll need to;

(1) read about immigration process
(2) run by yourself to gather documents (educational, professional, personal history) to submit with your immigration application
(3) get docs attested on your own (needed in most cases)
(4) mail your educational docs to Canadian ECA authorities to get ECA report (if it applies)
(5) scan your documents to submit with your online EE application (after getting ITA)
(6) etc etc

If you can't get these things done on your own, or if you don't want to, only then you'll need a consultant to do it for you.

If you can take the time to read, do things on your own, your going to save yourself $2500 - $3500 (Rs. 2.5 lac to 3.5 lac), that the immigration agent is going to charge you (if your in Lahore). But, if you can afford to pay money, the consultant will do most of the paper work and running around for you.

Consultants;

(1) fill out forms
(2) gather your docs
(3) get them attested for you
(4) scan and submit your docs to CIC for you (in your online EE profile) (its uploading your docs in PDF format, after you receive ITA)
(5) receive email responses from CIC for you and communicate them to you

If one is willing to take the headache, this is not much. One can do all of this on their own.

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Re: Need Advice

Mahmednaeem said:
Hello Dears,
Need your kind advice for EE. The consultants are on the view that you we punch your data into EE pool / profile. By taking our help, you will be able to submit the doc's easily.

> Is it a wise decision to submit / proceed EE profile through consultant??
IF YOUR CONSULTANT IS SAYING YOU ARE LAME WITHOUT ME, THEN HE IS THE BIGGEST LIAR IN THIS WORLD..

if he is saying that he could assist and facilitate you then he could be little bit right ...

but as per CIC ,, applicant did not require Consultant to file your Immigration file because he will not gonna make any single difference with your immigration file and your file will not get any superiority.. got it.

but if you are really perforce to hire a consultant then consultant/lawyer/attorney should be regulated and licensed by LSUC (law Society of Upper Canada)/ ICCRC.

cross verify his license Number over LSUC/ ICCRC website ... just enter his name, location, license no and you will get answer..

cheers..

goldenbowl

Feb 13, 2014
Roger96 said:
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and did MBA (Marketing) having experience of 5 years in Internet Marketing. My wife did A levels and have chef experience of 3 Star Hotel.

Please confirm us that can we both apply separately?
Or i just apply?

Is Express Entry is good way to apply or should i go to the old method to apply for skilled Immigration?

now there is no old method exist so far... even PNP is also linked with EE, there are exceptions with some provinces which are still not a part of EE (as EE Subclass, like Saskatchewan Express Entry Subclass)

Regards.
1. first check that you are eligible under FSWP (FSTP & CEC are nor applicable in your case), if you secured minimum 67 points out of 100 then you are eligible to apply under Express Entry (EE).

2. then create your profile under EE,,,

3. if you got ITA , then you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residency and you will be given 60 days to arrange and submit all your documents electronically....

thats is... its seems a simple procedure but when you get involved in EE then you get to know the reality, but never stop... move on...

either your wife can apply as principal applicant and you will be dependent.
or you can apply as principal applicant and your wife will be dependent.

1. ECA of overseas Qualification is mandatory for Principal Applicant and if dependent got ECA of his/her qualification then extra points will be added in your EE Profile.

2. IELTS is mandatory for principal applicant. if dependent having the IELTS Score then it will added more points in your EE profile.

3. Dependent Experience can also add more points in principal applicant EE profile.

so in nutshell, i like to tell you that anyone can apply under EE if eligible under FSWP/FSTP/CEC but this does not mean you got PR... this is the eligibility to get into EE POOL. when your profile get into EE POOL and if you got ITA then you actually going to apply for Canadian PR..

so you and your wife should apply together as principal and dependent.. thats it..

cheers..