+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA IN CANADA vs MBA IN FRANCE

anushvictor

Aug 24, 2016
Hi friends,

I had applied to humber for jan session in global business management . Unfortunately it was rejected saying course is not relevent to your past study and work experience.
I am a hotel management grad with 2 years of work exp. Now i have applied to public university in france for MBA, but still i want to apply in canadian univesities.

So i request all seniors in the forum here to kindly help me in making a decision where to pursue a career.
which would be better , MBA IN FRANCE OR MBA IN CANADA. :-[ :-[ i am looking for a quality education as well as well settled life.

actually i am worried to apply in canada as my visa has already been rejected once .

PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
anushvictor said:
Hi friends,

I had applied to humber for jan session in global business management . Unfortunately it was rejected saying course is not relevent to your past study and work experience.
I am a hotel management grad with 2 years of work exp. Now i have applied to public university in france for MBA, but still i want to apply in canadian univesities.

So i request all seniors in the forum here to kindly help me in making a decision where to pursue a career.
which would be better , MBA IN FRANCE OR MBA IN CANADA. :-[ :-[ i am looking for a quality education as well as well settled life.

actually i am worried to apply in canada as my visa has already been rejected once .

PLEASE HELP ME FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!
Hey,

Could u please explain your profile completely and your refusal reasons. ??

I hope you have already applied for CAIPS !!

anushvictor

Aug 24, 2016
No, i havent applied to CAIPS.

The reason mentioned for rejection was - your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

My profile is B.SC HOTEL MANAGEMENT 68% (NO backlogs) and TWO AND A HALF YEAR work experience. IELTS- 7,also . sufficient funds shown.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I am planning to reapply.