+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA from University of Regina!!

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
I will be joining university of MBA ( kenneth levene school of business) this september. I just wanted to check for assurance that MBA from Regina is good and will fetch a decent job in the province or anywhere.

I found that someone was not satisfied with university of new burnswick and wanted to move from university to college. I just didnt want to feel the same about my university once I reach there.

Regards
Nikhil Sadana

Ice bergz

Aug 24, 2013
Hi,
I too am interested in this MBA program from Regina, but only looking at joining next year. I have been doing my research into the programs in Canada, and from what I have read so far, both the MBAs in Saskatchewan (Usask, and URegina) are good, but the one from Usask is better.

What was the last date to apply for admissions for the 2013 program? I am not able to find the deadline for 2014 in their website.

Cheers.

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hi ,

Usask is better , even I have heard the same. For deadline please find the below link.

http://www.uregina.ca/futurestudents/deadlines/fall.html

BR,
Nikhil Sadana

manoj katta

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
did u give the GMAT for regina if yes wats the score...
and university of new brunswick is a very good univs ..no doubt about that i have lot of friends studying there and none of them have complained anything against the univ.

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
i gave gmat , my score ws 640 however for Regina you just need 500. I had an experience of 7 years and i resigned as a national manager so all was easy for me.
Regina is a better university in terms of cost, employability around the region and PR> New Burnwick is good but u understand why would I consider Regina.

nikhil1308

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Basically you are eligible to apply for PR straight after education.
This area is still undiscovered or may its too cold so people avoid and hence there are jobs available easily