+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters Graduate stream oinp

Jassad1

Dec 19, 2020
I have query related Masters graduate stream oinp, i applied on october 10 but I didn’t receive any confirmation till date as the processing time is bw 30-60 days which is already over. So can anyone tell me what could be the reason.

JeetSS

Jan 11, 2021
I think those who applied after 9th October 2020,
Are having decision in progress (DIP).
Hopefully will get the result soon

Reactions: Rk_Mahida

Rk_Mahida

Jan 14, 2021
I have a query related Master's graduate stream oinp, I applied on October 10 but I didn’t receive any confirmation to date as the processing time is bw 30-60 days which is already over. So can anyone tell me what could be the reason?
I just saw a reply in another thread that they received approval on Tuesday. My status in DIP since 10th Dec. Hopefully we'll get the confirmation.

JeetSS

Jan 11, 2021
I just saw a reply in another thread that they received approval on Tuesday. My status in DIP since 10th Dec. Hopefully we'll get the confirmation.
I applied on 10oct2020 and approval on 12jan2020.
I hope within one week you will get the result.

Sara_pk

Feb 2, 2019
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Hello.. I am trying to submit my EOI for masters graduate stream but I keep on getting this "we have encountered an error during your submission. Please wait a minute and try again by selecting the submit button". Did someone else face this issue? If yes, can somebody please tell how to resolve it?

billy_c

Feb 18, 2024
Does anyone know whether Masters of Management Analytics fall under Stem category or not? I know that business analytics does. But since there is a slight difference, i have some doubts.

ashwani4588

Jul 28, 2024
Does anyone know whether Masters of Management Analytics fall under Stem category or not? I know that business analytics does. But since there is a slight difference, i have some doubts.
It depends what subject you took as part of the course and if you could prove based on your study permit and admission letter, what was the field of study. In nut shell, you just have to critically asses if the program falls under STEM or not, if yes, then why? Answer to the why will stem from the technical subjects you took, your background(Computer science/IT/Job in IT etc.), your field of Study in admission letter etc. you can use to back everything up.