+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master's degree without Bachelor's degree points

kevmcfoster

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Hello
So here's my story. I did my Higher secondary (10+2). And then I couldn't complete my Undergrad. But thru lateral entry, many years later, I got into a post Grad program thru a university recognized by the government and WES.
Now my question is, how will WES assess this Degree. It is a legitimate degree. In fact, when I was trying for MBA with University of Toronto, they were ready to let me enroll for it provided I did one year Undergrad with them. So they assessed it as 2 year undergrad Degree.
Would WES see it the same way?

Kevin

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Hello
So here's my story. I did my Higher secondary (10+2). And then I couldn't complete my Undergrad. But thru lateral entry, many years later, I got into a post Grad program thru a university recognized by the government and WES.
Now my question is, how will WES assess this Degree. It is a legitimate degree. In fact, when I was trying for MBA with University of Toronto, they were ready to let me enroll for it provided I did one year Undergrad with them. So they assessed it as 2 year undergrad Degree.

Kevin
Nobody will be able to answer but WES.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello Hello

Kevin
Only an ECA will be able to answer it.