+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marry in tureky as a candion refugee

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't get it.. why Pakistan? If you are PR wanting to marry a Canadian, do it in Canada. It's a non brainer..
Maybe they want to get marry in a muslim country? Or their family members could not get visa to Canada or have visa free access to Turkiye?

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
I don't get it.. why Pakistan? If you are PR wanting to marry a Canadian, do it in Canada. It's a non brainer..
my girlfriend is not canadian and she can not come to canada that's why we planned to do it in canada if some had this kind of experience please share

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my girlfriend is not canadian and she can not come to canada that's why we planned to do it in canada if some had this kind of experience please share
But why Turkiye and not somewhere else? Do you have a visa for Turkiye?

gulfamurooj

Dec 20, 2022
So what exactly are you asking?
I want sponser my girlfriend so as a Canadian rule we have to get marry so she cannot come to canada and I cannot go pakistan bcz I applied a refugee but now I'm PR so we planned to get marry in turkey what's the process

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I want sponser my girlfriend so as a Canadian rule we have to get marry so she cannot come to canada and I cannot go pakistan bcz I applied a refugee but now I'm PR so we planned to get marry in turkey what's the process
Do you have a visa on your RTD to travel to Turkey? You cannot travel with your home counrty passport.