+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Married to a canadian

Kshitij

May 11, 2017
Hi
I am married to a canadian citizen. i started my EE before being married. I got my invitation after marriage. Right now i am processing my application and i mentioned my spouse is not accompanying as she is already in Canada. Now it is asking me to provide my wife's parents documents about canadian citizen. The problem here is her parents are against our marriage and are not talking with us, so asking for docs from them is not an option. can anyone suggest what can i do?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi
I am married to a canadian citizen. i started my EE before being married. I got my invitation after marriage. Right now i am processing my application and i mentioned my spouse is not accompanying as she is already in Canada. Now it is asking me to provide my wife's parents documents about canadian citizen. The problem here is her parents are against our marriage and are not talking with us, so asking for docs from them is not an option. can anyone suggest what can i do?
The app doesn't ask for any documents for parents, so you are misunderstanding something.

Regardless, you don't submit anything for your wife except proof of her citizenship.

Reactions: Kshitij