+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Immigration

hitesh460

Apr 10, 2014
Dear
I have already apply Manitoba immigration for PNP Program.( Apply Menially) Paper work

I get File number (ARO) 8th April 2013.

after 10 days(18th april, 2013) My Sponsor's get inquiry from Manitoba Immigration

Almost one year. But i did not get any reply from Immigration(Manitoba) .
I tried twice time send mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received my AOR for MPNP on 8th April 2013.

<mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca>;

My file # is MB____________
My sponsors are ________ and ________.

I have updated my job status as asked by you in my file that is MB_________. I have already E-mailed you the required documents asked from your side. It would be appreciable if I would know the status of my file under name Hiteshkumar Dilipbhai Gandhi.

Thanks for the response towards this query.

Sincerely,

but they are give me this reply.

Greetings,

The application has been received and is placed in queue for assessment. Once a decision has been made the applicant will receive notification in writing of the outcome.
The MPNP is based on a bilateral agreement with the Government of Canada which requires the province to thoroughly and consistently pre-screen all applicants to ensure that each nominee has a clearly demonstrated potential to become a successful economic immigrant to Manitoba.
This is why the MPNP processes the strongest applicants first by selecting those with confirmed employment, job-ready English, training and work experience indicating potential for employability and/or strong family connections.
Manitoba cannot guarantee processing times for any application because each application is assessed on its own merits and each requires follow-up with applicants and supporters to ensure program integrity.
Applicants who use the online application tool receive faster processing than people applying via regular mail (post).
Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Online Application Support.

Please can you give me help.

what should i do for this situation.
Thanks & Regards

emilou

Jun 10, 2010
Hi ,

I would like to follow up my application from Manitoba Government. Would you know how can I follow them up? It's been a year and I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Thanks and God Bless!

Sarah

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
hitesh460 said:
Dear
I have already apply Manitoba immigration for PNP Program.( Apply Menially) Paper work

I get File number (ARO) 8th April 2013.

after 10 days(18th april, 2013) My Sponsor's get inquiry from Manitoba Immigration

Almost one year. But i did not get any reply from Immigration(Manitoba) .
I tried twice time send mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received my AOR for MPNP on 8th April 2013.

<mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca>;

My file # is MB____________
My sponsors are ________ and ________.

I have updated my job status as asked by you in my file that is MB_________. I have already E-mailed you the required documents asked from your side. It would be appreciable if I would know the status of my file under name Hiteshkumar Dilipbhai Gandhi.

Thanks for the response towards this query.

Sincerely,

but they are give me this reply.

Greetings,

The application has been received and is placed in queue for assessment. Once a decision has been made the applicant will receive notification in writing of the outcome.
The MPNP is based on a bilateral agreement with the Government of Canada which requires the province to thoroughly and consistently pre-screen all applicants to ensure that each nominee has a clearly demonstrated potential to become a successful economic immigrant to Manitoba.
This is why the MPNP processes the strongest applicants first by selecting those with confirmed employment, job-ready English, training and work experience indicating potential for employability and/or strong family connections.
Manitoba cannot guarantee processing times for any application because each application is assessed on its own merits and each requires follow-up with applicants and supporters to ensure program integrity.
Applicants who use the online application tool receive faster processing than people applying via regular mail (post).
Sincerely,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Online Application Support.

Please can you give me help.

what should i do for this situation.
Thanks & Regards
hitesh,

where are you from ?

which is your occupation.

same with me also.