+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maldives on RTD with Etihad

fazalmzm

Jul 22, 2024
Hi,

i am planning to Travel to Maldives with RTD and I do not have PR yet. I have looked for flights with Etihad with a transit of 14hours in Abu Dhabi Airport in both ways.

can i travel without a transit visa and Can i travel with Etihad with this itinerary to Maldives? Etihad accepting RTD?

thank you

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
Hi,

i am planning to Travel to Maldives with RTD and I do not have PR yet. I have looked for flights with Etihad with a transit of 14hours in Abu Dhabi Airport in both ways.

can i travel without a transit visa and Can i travel with Etihad with this itinerary to Maldives? Etihad accepting RTD?

thank you
Better you ask Etihad Airways
They will give you accurate information

fazalmzm

Jul 22, 2024
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Visa Online,

If you hold a passport from one of the countries listed in this link, you do not need to obtain a visa before entering. You can apply for an entry permit upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates.

We will be pleased to answer all your inquiries via email at info@visaonline.ae , or by phone at the following numbers:

M.Alii

Star Member
Feb 19, 2023
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Visa Online,

If you hold a passport from one of the countries listed in this link, you do not need to obtain a visa before entering. You can apply for an entry permit upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates.

We will be pleased to answer all your inquiries via email at info@visaonline.ae , or by phone at the following numbers:

Is better to visit at Toronto airport and asked from Etihad airline staff or manager... This is what I did when I was flying to thiland

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
Received Email from Etihad Airways

Dear Guest,

Kindly be informed that only Ordinary passports can be accepted to enter UAE.

Regards,

Abdennour Elomari

Visa Unit Team

Administrator Relations Dept

fazalmzm

Jul 22, 2024
I got this

Dear Guest

if both flights operated by Etihad by Etihad you can stay inside the transit area up to 24hrs , transit visa not required.

Regards,
Visa Unit – Airport

Etihad Airways
Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City A
P.O. Box: 35566, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The National Airline of the United Arab Emirates

Reactions: ref19to22

iftikhar0022

Nov 14, 2018
I got this

Dear Guest

if both flights operated by Etihad by Etihad you can stay inside the transit area up to 24hrs , transit visa not required.

Regards,
Visa Unit – Airport

Etihad Airways
Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City A
P.O. Box: 35566, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The National Airline of the United Arab Emirates

1: yesterday I received an email from this email address (visaonarrival@etihad.ae)
which email address did you receive an email from?

2: Did you mention to them that you have a Canada Refugee Travel Document?