+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Main Applicant (Inland) Approved, Dependent Spouse (Outland) Pending

Plijhelp

Jul 6, 2023
Hi All,

I am requesting for help to understand the current status of my dependent's Permanent Residency application. I submitted my Express Entry application (Inland) online on October 2022 and received AOR next day. Following my marriage in November 2022, I informed IRCC about the change in my marital status and got my spouse added in my ongoing application as a dependent (Outland). The process included submitting explanatory QA document regarding our marriage, photos, her biometrics and Medical etcetera. we were expecting to receive both our results together. However, I received my PR approval in May, 2023 but my spouse did not receive any update on her side.

We checked the Application Tracker portal and it indicates that all four stages under my name is completed and my spouse has completed three out of four stages (Medical, Biometric, and Background checks). Her eligibility check has been showing 'not started' for about two months now.

Could you please help us to understand the situation of our application. Also, we cannot get any details regarding processing time for outland dependent's application anywhere on IRCC website. Therefore, We would be grateful for any information or explanation you can provide as per your knowledge.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.