+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailed Scotia Bank for GIC Account- no reply yet

manpreet27

Sep 10, 2013
Hi Experts,

I have emailed Scotia bank with supporting Documents to open GIC Account on 4th Jan .Got Automated replied that they have recieved my application on same day, Not heard after that . Website says that they will reply in 5 business days .

Please advise me with the next step !!

Thanks
Manpreet

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manpreet27 said:
Hi Experts,

I have emailed Scotia bank with supporting Documents to open GIC Account on 4th Jan .Got Automated replied that they have recieved my application on same day, Not heard after that . Website says that they will reply in 5 business days .

Please advise me with the next step !!

Thanks
Manpreet

follow this procedure as told by the scotia bank. send the Email to Scotia Bank as per given below:
---------------------------------------------------------
TO: newaccount@scotiabank.com

SUBJECT LINE: Follow up - Scotiabank Student GIC Program – Surname/Last Name, Given/First Name and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)

EMAIL BODY LINE: write brief message to Scotia bank.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note:
1. include the date the GIC Application was emailed and a copy of your original application form.
2. send the Email to Scotia Bank from your registered Email ID mentioned on the GIC Application Form.

take care...

jinnjinn12345

Sep 29, 2014
gkb8062 said:
follow this procedure as told by the scotia bank. send the Email to Scotia Bank as per given below:
---------------------------------------------------------
TO: newaccount @ scotiabank.com

SUBJECT LINE: Follow up - Scotiabank Student GIC Program – Surname/Last Name, Given/First Name and Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)

EMAIL BODY LINE: write brief message to Scotia bank.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Note:
1. include the date the GIC Application was emailed and a copy of your original application form.
2. send the Email to Scotia Bank from your registered Email ID mentioned on the GIC Application Form.

take care...
Pleasee help me out!!!!
I applied for GIC account no. on 8 nov.. havent recieved any email from them till now..
M worried!!!

anwarpal

Oct 17, 2014
jinnjinn12345 said:
Pleasee help me out!!!!
I applied for GIC account no. on 8 nov.. havent recieved any email from them till now..
M worried!!!
Call them on this number: 0008001008747 it's toll free and they'll help you out.