+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Magadh University Transcript with RTI - IQAS

kirtyakshay

Nov 10, 2015
Hi,

Has anyone ever applied for transcript from Magadh University and that too getting it genuine through RTI.
I know there is a portal to file RTI online but it is a bit confusing for me to understand how to get the transcript genuine through RTI.

IQAS requires Magadh University transcripts to be genuine through RTI. I can see options to get Marksheet and Degree attested through RTI but transcript is a sealed envelope and that is why I am bit confused.

If anyone has got their transcript attested through RTI, please respond, this will be really helpful for me, please !!!

anuj07

Oct 20, 2023
So, did you got the answers ? I am also having similar queries, please respond if you get any answer or the process you followed.

Thanks

Hi,

Has anyone ever applied for transcript from Magadh University and that too getting it genuine through RTI.
I know there is a portal to file RTI online but it is a bit confusing for me to understand how to get the transcript genuine through RTI.

IQAS requires Magadh University transcripts to be genuine through RTI. I can see options to get Marksheet and Degree attested through RTI but transcript is a sealed envelope and that is why I am bit confused.

If anyone has got their transcript attested through RTI, please respond, this will be really helpful for me, please !!!