+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made two mistakes

Melwin

Jan 7, 2015
Hi All,
Please help me out .I made two mistakes

1)While submitting the details in online I made a big mistake that I had given wrong date of birth ( only date changed) .Later I realized the mistake and dropped the mail in customer care.They reverted me that Wes will consider details in academic forms.However I had not submitted any certificates pertaining to date of birth .

2) In wes academic request form in place of "institution name " I had written college name instead of university name.

No I am totally worried about these issues.Can any given me the suggestion?? Please....

How to sort out this issue

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Melwin said:
Hi All,
Please help me out .I made two mistakes

1)While submitting the details in online I made a big mistake that I had given wrong date of birth ( only date changed) .Later I realized the mistake and dropped the mail in customer care.They reverted me that Wes will consider details in academic forms.However I had not submitted any certificates pertaining to date of birth .

2) In wes academic request form in place of "institution name " I had written college name instead of university name.

No I am totally worried about these issues.Can any given me the suggestion?? Please....

How to sort out this issue
Don't worry :) They will consider what's you submitted by mail. I did the same mistake in case of birthdate for my wife's ECA but got right date in ECA report. So... be cool..

nagavo5

Aug 6, 2014
I don't think there will be any problem with WES as u already contacted them with email .they will respond within 4 business days