+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made mistake on immm5710e, what should i do

Deilara

Jul 25, 2020
Hey guys I'm having a problem right now.

I just uploaded all the material needed, paid, and submitted everything for the co-op work permit.

However, I just found that below the session "coming to Canada" at the question: date and place of your most recent entry to Canada (if not the same as an original entry)

I typed the wrong city name, it supposes to be Vancouver but I typed Toronto.

Many thoughts came up to my mind but idk which one should be the right one. I hope anyone who sees this can give me some ideas.

My ideas are:

Withdraw the application ASAP since I just submitted it.

Send CIC an email with an explanation with support material. but what material should I send with the email? Which exact email address should I send to? Will they help me correct the mistake once they receive my email?

Leave this application and apply for a new one (I know this sounds stupid but I really don't know what action is the right one to take)

Call CIC center and ask for help ( I have no idea what kind of help will they offer especially during COVID time)

That's most of the things I could think of because this crushed me a bit.

I really appreciate it if you can help. I believe many ppl as international students had or are having similar problems. The pressure of being an individual in another country certainly hurts a bit even Canada is a good place.

Thank you.

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys I'm having a problem right now.

I just uploaded all the material needed, paid, and submitted everything for the co-op work permit.

However, I just found that below the session "coming to Canada" at the question: date and place of your most recent entry to Canada (if not the same as an original entry)

I typed the wrong city name, it supposes to be Vancouver but I typed Toronto.

Many thoughts came up to my mind but idk which one should be the right one. I hope anyone who sees this can give me some ideas.

My ideas are:

Withdraw the application ASAP since I just submitted it.

Send CIC an email with an explanation with support material. but what material should I send with the email? Which exact email address should I send to? Will they help me correct the mistake once they receive my email?

Leave this application and apply for a new one (I know this sounds stupid but I really don't know what action is the right one to take)

Call CIC center and ask for help ( I have no idea what kind of help will they offer especially during COVID time)

That's most of the things I could think of because this crushed me a bit.

I really appreciate it if you can help. I believe many ppl as international students had or are having similar problems. The pressure of being an individual in another country certainly hurts a bit even Canada is a good place.

Thank you.
Hey there you must be extra cautious while submitting application, Anyways you can update them through web form simply google “Canada immigration webform” Select the options and write them .