18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon :)
Hey everyone,

I applied for my PGWP online recently from within canada and along with the application I submitted TRV schedule 1 form made outside Canada.

My question is will it effect my application anyhow, since it was an optional document?

Thanks and #LetsGoBlueJays

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
007jatt said:
Hey everyone,

I applied for my PGWP online recently from within canada and along with the application I submitted TRV schedule 1 form made outside Canada.

My question is will it effect my application anyhow, since it was an optional document?

Thanks and #LetsGoBlueJays
Well i think they never ask you about the TRV app along with PGWP app as the TRV's are always issued after being approved for WP/SP and another thing i didn't understand is that how did you submit two apps at a time which is one from within canada and another one from outside canada. Confusing please make your case clear if you can by sharing your timeline , date applied , permit type applied , place applied from..?

007jatt

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/08/2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon :)
Thanks Am1 for the reply

Here are all the details

Application Type : PGWP
Date Applied : 04 - Oct - 2015
Applied From : Online , Within Canada

So on the document upload list, I uploaded TRV Schedule 1 form too, which is supposed to be after PGWP approval

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
007jatt said:
Thanks Am1 for the reply

Here are all the details

Application Type : PGWP
Date Applied : 04 - Oct - 2015
Applied From : Online , Within Canada

So on the document upload list, I uploaded TRV Schedule 1 form too, which is supposed to be after PGWP approval

Hi jatt bro,
They will only consider your application which was under criteria at the time you applied but it should be only PGWP because TRV's are always after approval but still i didnt get that how come you be able to upload both documents at the same time. Or what i think is that while getting a quote online you might have given a info which reflected your requirements to apply ( shown up with TRV app form). For eg. to the following question if you have answered a country name other than canada which might be "India,Srilanka" or any other country that needs TRV
" What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada."
Hope it helps , Good luck... :)