+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made a mistake on OINP application - HELP

purple53

Feb 21, 2016
Hello,

I sent my OINP application in December and still haven't received AOR. There something I did wrong by mistake.
There is a job that I did casually and was called for it every now and then. I wrote it on my resume but I didn't put it on my employment history as I was also studying during that time so I put that. Am I in a big trouble?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
If it doesn't give you any points then you're good. Don't worry it's not that big of a mistake anyway :)

purple53

Feb 21, 2016
manidhatt said:
If it doesn't give you any points then you're good. Don't worry it's not that big of a mistake anyway :)
*sighs*
Thank you. I have been panicking like anything.
Yes it doesn't give me any points as it was probably 10 - 15 days a month. sometimes not even that.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
purple53 said:
*sighs*
Thank you. I have been panicking like anything.
Yes it doesn't give me any points as it was probably 10 - 15 days a month. sometimes not even that.
That's not a big deal. You'll be good. Good luck

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hello,

I sent my OINP application in December and still haven't received AOR. There something I did wrong by mistake.
There is a job that I did casually and was called for it every now and then. I wrote it on my resume but I didn't put it on my employment history as I was also studying during that time so I put that. Am I in a big trouble?
Hey I am in similar situation. Please let me know if they asked any additional documennts