+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MA English Degree as Language Document Proof?

param11singh

Mar 10, 2016
Can I use my Master of Arts in English degree as the english language proof for citizenship application? One of the requirements for the proof is that the medium of instruction should be English; but it’s not specifically stated anywhere on my degree. But, I am just wondering that wouldn’t it be super obvious that if one did MA English then the medium of instruction would have been in English only! Has anyone used their MA English degree as a proof before?

delray55

Apr 4, 2022
Can I use my Master of Arts in English degree as the english language proof for citizenship application? One of the requirements for the proof is that the medium of instruction should be English; but it’s not specifically stated anywhere on my degree. But, I am just wondering that wouldn’t it be super obvious that if one did MA English then the medium of instruction would have been in English only! Has anyone used their MA English degree as a proof before?
If you have a transfer certificate from your university/college that generally has medium of instruction. That should be sufficient