Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone,

I am seeking advice regarding the possibility of obtaining a PNP invitation with a low CRS score. I currently have an Express Entry profile with an LMIA, resulting in a CRS score of 375, primarily due to my age.

I have applied for a closed work permit from the UAE, but it has been 36 weeks with no updates. Additionally, I have submitted an Expression of Interest under the Employer Job Offer Stream of the OINP with 34 points, as well as an EOI to the SINP with 66 points.

Given my score and circumstances, do I have a reasonable chance of receiving an invitation from a province? My NOC code is 62202.

Thank you for your assistance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

I am seeking advice regarding the possibility of obtaining a PNP invitation with a low CRS score. I currently have an Express Entry profile with an LMIA, resulting in a CRS score of 375, primarily due to my age.

I have applied for a closed work permit from the UAE, but it has been 36 weeks with no updates. Additionally, I have submitted an Expression of Interest under the Employer Job Offer Stream of the OINP with 34 points, as well as an EOI to the SINP with 66 points.

Given my score and circumstances, do I have a reasonable chance of receiving an invitation from a province? My NOC code is 62202.

Thank you for your assistance.
Is your LMIA for a job in Ontario? If so, then I don't think applying through SINP is going to be feasible.

Your score is too low for Ontario to the best of my knowledge.

Suleman85

May 6, 2016
Dubai
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Is your LMIA for a job in Ontario? If so, then I don't think applying through SINP is going to be feasible.

Your score is too low for Ontario to the best of my knowledge.
Thank you, Scylla.

My profession is listed as in-demand by SINP, which is why I applied. Does this mean there is no hope for me?

Additionally, can I create multiple EOIs for different provinces, such as OINP, SINP, and PEI, simultaneously? Would doing so negatively impact my Express Entry profile?

Thank you for your guidance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you, Scylla.

My profession is listed as in-demand by SINP, which is why I applied. Does this mean there is no hope for me?

Additionally, can I create multiple EOIs for different provinces, such as OINP, SINP, and PEI, simultaneously? Would doing so negatively impact my Express Entry profile?

Thank you for your guidance.
It's not going to work out to apply through SINP or any other province if you have an LMIA and eventually a work permit in Ontario. To be approved through a province you must show you intend to reside there. You should focus on qualifying and being selected through OINP since you will be working in Ontario.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

Suleman85

May 6, 2016
Dubai
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
It's not going to work out to apply through SINP or any other province if you have an LMIA and eventually a work permit in Ontario. To be approved through a province you must show you intend to reside there. You should focus on qualifying and being selected through OINP since you will be working in Ontario.
Thank you for your guidance, it is greatly appreciated. I will withdraw my EOI from SINP.

I have one final question: Is it acceptable to declare a higher amount of funds in my Express Entry profile, for example, above $200K instead of the current required minimum?

Thank you once again for your assistance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your guidance, it is greatly appreciated. I will withdraw my EOI from SINP.

I have one final question: Is it acceptable to declare a higher amount of funds in my Express Entry profile, for example, above $200K instead of the current required minimum?

Thank you once again for your assistance.
Yes, that's fine.

I would strongly recommend that you start learning French now. If you can take the French language test, this opens up immigration options. Good luck.

Suleman85

May 6, 2016
Dubai
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes, that's fine.

I would strongly recommend that you start learning French now. If you can take the French language test, this opens up immigration options. Good luck.
Yes, you are absolutely right. It will significantly boost the application, but as a family person with children, I will do my best to make up for it by learning French.

Thank you for your valuable advice and guidance.

Reactions: scylla