+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

love of my life is a US citizen ...HELP ME PLEASE!!!

PhyChris

Jan 21, 2009
Hi im a 25 year old Canadian citizen born and raised. i live and work in Newfoundland and a year and a half ago i met a girl who came to Canada to visit her grate aunt for a few months ... we hit it off so good, she even has the same birth date as me. hahaha,
well we have been going out ever sense and its really serous now, she is the ONE! i love this girl more then anything on this earth and im going to pop the question (ask her to merry me :D ) but im so bad with this legal stuff i have no idea what to do so im putting my question out for everybody to see and hope to god that someone can help me get this done so my girl and i can live happily ever after

here are the details:
she was on a 6-month visit and then applied for a 6 month extension. but thay did not except the check
so she went back to the U.S.A to visit family and she is comming back in a few days...

what do i do after i ask her to marry me?
what do i have to fill out?
what dose she have to do?
I CANT LOSE THE ONE THING THAT MAKES ME TRULY HAPPY... I NEED HELP!!

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you asking about what you do for immigration purposes or just how you go about marrying her?

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
just make proposal and see her reaction. if she loves you and wants to be with you, she'll be the happiest in the world. And then ask her if she was willing to relocate to live with you in Canada.
if she agrees, check the following link for immigration process:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp

ColorMePanda

Sep 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What part of Newfoundland do you live?

I am from the US and am living with my boyfriend here in Paradise.
I have been living here since March.

Why was her extension refused?
I applied for one and June and received a new one in October.

I would ask her to marry you. You should have no problems with that.

It would be nice to keep in touch. I will be going through the process sometime next year and figured it would be nice to relate to someone going through the same exact situation. I can give you my email or something. Hope you don't find that creepy. Lol.