+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost Degree certificate

bhushh009

Mar 13, 2016
Hi,

I received invitation in last draw. I am collecting document to submit it and i noticed that i lost my Degree certificate. I studied in Canada as Master Education.I have official transcript but i dont have degree certificate. Does transcript will only work as educational proof?

Also i am in EE pool with my husband profile as spouse.I got invitation based on his education and experience.Do i need to still provide eductaion proof?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you claimed points for your education then yes, you need to upload your degree.

JoaneAndrew

Dec 30, 2020
Hi,

I received invitation in last draw. I am collecting document to submit it and i noticed that i lost my Degree certificate. I studied in Canada as Master Education.I have official transcript but i dont have degree certificate. Does transcript will only work as educational proof?

Also i am in EE pool with my husband profile as spouse.I got invitation based on his education and experience.Do i need to still provide eductaion proof?
Yes you need to apply for duplicate degree certificate from your university. What's the status now?