kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,

Can you please advise me with this.

Good day.

I have a question regarding the Federal Skilled Worker Category, I am aware that the FSWC is still suspended for new applicants unless applying with job offer or PhD stream and the official guidelines has not been announced yet. I am planning to apply to the said scheme in 2013 once they have pointed the guidelines, I have initially collated the basic requirements such as passport, birth certificate and others including the IELTS. Unfortunately, I have loss the original result of my IELTS and i have checked the CIC website that the original copy upon application should be included.

Now, my question is it possible to submit (once the FSWC opens) a photocopy of the IELTS, write an affidavit of loss/ explain why i cannot provide the original result, and I will attach request form from British Council telling that they will be the one who will send the official result to CIC ? since they do not allow extra copy to be issued to the examinee. I believe that IELTS is really important factor in immigrating hence I am alittle bit worried and frustrated with this issue. I am really sorry for this extreme carelessness but I am really interested in applying the aforementioned category next year.

thanks a lot! :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kurtsebastian said:
Hello members,

Can you please advise me with this.

Good day.

I have a question regarding the Federal Skilled Worker Category, I am aware that the FSWC is still suspended for new applicants unless applying with job offer or PhD stream and the official guidelines has not been announced yet. I am planning to apply to the said scheme in 2013 once they have pointed the guidelines, I have initially collated the basic requirements such as passport, birth certificate and others including the IELTS. Unfortunately, I have loss the original result of my IELTS and i have checked the CIC website that the original copy upon application should be included.

Now, my question is it possible to submit (once the FSWC opens) a photocopy of the IELTS, write an affidavit of loss/ explain why i cannot provide the original result, and I will attach request form from British Council telling that they will be the one who will send the official result to CIC ? since they do not allow extra copy to be issued to the examinee. I believe that IELTS is really important factor in immigrating hence I am alittle bit worried and frustrated with this issue. I am really sorry for this extreme carelessness but I am really interested in applying the aforementioned category next year.

thanks a lot! :D
No you need the original. Order a second copy. CIC will not accept IELTs from the British Consul, you have to submit it with your application.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

No you need the original. Order a second copy. CIC will not accept IELTs from the British Consul, you have to submit it with your application.
Thank you so uch. I will do that!

yeoj77

Jul 29, 2012
kurtsebastian have you already get an ielts second copy? i got a mistake sending my original copy of ielts test along with my notorized application. i read in cic that original should be passed once we aspplied in cic. update me if ever you got the second copy good luck and merry xmas

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeoj77 said:
kurtsebastian have you already get an ielts second copy? i got a mistake sending my original copy of ielts test along with my notorized application. i read in cic that original should be passed once we aspplied in cic. update me if ever you got the second copy good luck and merry xmas

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, I got a second copy already. Try to request from your testing center.