+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for Job

zenel

Aug 19, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam
My name is Zenel Maliqi and I am a citizen of the Republic of Kosovo.

I'm interested in working temporarily in Canada.

I have passed the IELTS exam

I am a very hard working person and don't skip corners. I would like you to help me with getting a temporary work permit.

I enjoy to work for you pls how can do it, Please, let me know what is needed of me to start this process. Pls, just job to bee need to come to Canada to live and work pls. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerel
Zenel Maliqi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir/ Madam
My name is Zenel Maliqi and I am a citizen of the Republic of Kosovo.

I'm interested in working temporarily in Canada.

I have passed the IELTS exam

I am a very hard working person and don't skip corners. I would like you to help me with getting a temporary work permit.

I enjoy to work for you pls how can do it, Please, let me know what is needed of me to start this process. Pls, just job to bee need to come to Canada to live and work pls. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerel
Zenel Maliqi
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. You should assume it will not be possible to find a job in Canada.

If you want to move to Canada, you will need to focus on applying to become a permanent resident through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.

zenel

Aug 19, 2019
There are no jobs or employers on this forum. You should assume it will not be possible to find a job in Canada.

If you want to move to Canada, you will need to focus on applying to become a permanent resident through an economic immigration program like Express Entry.
Ye I like to come in Canad to work and live , but from Asssinten Caandavisa , he said me , if get a job , if get a job, the work permit for canada is approved more quickly and faster immigration is done, pls how can get a job have any web , jobbank more any web ???

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ye I like to come in Canad to work and live , but from Asssinten Caandavisa , he said me , if get a job , if get a job, the work permit for canada is approved more quickly and faster immigration is done, pls how can get a job have any web , jobbank more any web ???
It is true that you can come to Canada faster if you have a job offer and approved LMIA. But again, you should assume it will be impossible to find an employer who is willing to give you a job offer and go through the LMIA process.Again, you should focus on qualifying to immigrate without having a job offer.

If you want to try to find a job, you can try applying for jobs through websites such as linkedin and monster. Be prepared to apply for hundreds of jobs and hear nothing back.

Also be careful of job scams.