+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for guidance - INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

K03

Apr 6, 2022
I have applied for PR under spousal sponsorship program. I got an email which said its a reminder for medical exam and biometrics. I took the appointment for medical and when I went there they said you will get IME form in few days from IRCC then you can take the exam. Now its been more than 2 weeks I havent got any mail from IRCC. What should I do ? Thanks everyone in advance for helping.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
I have applied for PR under spousal sponsorship program. I got an email which said its a reminder for medical exam and biometrics. I took the appointment for medical and when I went there they said you will get IME form in few days from IRCC then you can take the exam. Now its been more than 2 weeks I havent got any mail from IRCC. What should I do ? Thanks everyone in advance for helping.
Do you have access to your application on GCKey? Are the documents not there? How were you informed about medical and biometrics the first time, wasn't IME sent with it?

K03

Apr 6, 2022
No they sent an email which said reminder for medical and biometric.. and then after a week I got barcode for biometrics and not for the medical. So just wondering what should I do ? I tried calling them but I couldn't get through.