+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a bachelor/studio unit in Peterborough, ON

Juni17

Mar 27, 2024
Hi everyone,
I just got my visa approved and am planning on moving to Peterborough soon for work purpose. I will join Trent University as a salaried employee (postdoctoral fellow) starting September 1.
I am looking for a small bachelor apartment (1bhk/studio unit) with a budget of around 1100 CAD.
Or
An apartment/house shared with another female (working professional will be great, non-smoker, non-drinker) with per head rent within 900 CAD.
Preferably furnished and close to Trent University bus routes.
It would be really helpful if I could get some options or ideas here.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just got my visa approved and am planning on moving to Peterborough soon for work purpose. I will join Trent University as a salaried employee (postdoctoral fellow) starting September 1.
I am looking for a small bachelor apartment (1bhk/studio unit) with a budget of around 1100 CAD.
Or
An apartment/house shared with another female (working professional will be great, non-smoker, non-drinker) with per head rent within 900 CAD.
Preferably furnished and close to Trent University bus routes.
It would be really helpful if I could get some options or ideas here.
Most landords want to meet tenants in person and we’re dealing with a very tight rental market. Would potentially reach out to future colleagues to see if they have any leads. Most Canadian rentals are unfurnished.