+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LOE for Missing Names after ITA

yasw

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys, I need help!
When I was filling my EE profile, I (stupidly) included my first name and my family name for the last name/surname. Although this is my 6th or 7th IRCC application, I just didn't include my father and grandfather's names with my first name as I usually do. Now I got an ITA and can't change it (i.e. include the missing names). I spoke with an IRCC consultant and he recommended to answer "Yes" to "Do you have any other names" (under the Profile details), where it will prompt you to include the new names/nicknames and include an explanation letter. I wrote one and hope you can proofread it and maybe share your experience if you went through something like this before.

"Dear Officer,

When creating my Express Entry profile, I was prompted to include my first name, YYY, and last name (family name), ASW. It was not until getting ITA that I realized that I should have included my father and grandfather’s names, ABCD, along with my first name. For this reason, I included in my eAPR, under the “Application/profile details” section “Other names” to include both my father's and grandfather’s names under “First name”. "