+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

loan and other requirements for spp

satinder

Jul 1, 2010
I have done 4yr B.tech in Computer Engg. in May 2009 and from last 1 year I am doing job related to my field,and . Now I have got admitted to 1 year PG Diploma in Technology management. Addmission requirement of this program is 4 year Bachelors in Computer Engg.The fees for this course is CAN 8683. I want to knowabout the funds i.e how much loan i need for applying under spp, i have arranged 8 lakh loan , is it sufficent . or i have to show liquid cash also and can i show my work experience for the last 1 year. I am applying myself so what should be done with representative form , i have to fill it ?
please tell me what should I do

Satinder.

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Satinder,

Can you just lemme know the name of the course and the college and the fees that you have quoted is for one semester of its for one year. As far as loan is concerned it SHD BE AN EDUCATION LOAN and on top of that you would need to show liquid funds to the tune of 4-5 lacs in Indian rupees.

For your experience yes you will be showing that also. Also i would recommend you to use a trustworthy representative as a minor problem while submitting the papers to the embassy can be result in negative results that anyone of us dont want.

Regards,
Hardeep

satinder

Jul 1, 2010
Thanks hardeep

I have got admission in RED RIVER college , Winnipeg and the course is technology management 1 year post graduate diploma .I have loan of 8 lakhs , i have visited so many consultants and they ask me that only loan is needed , no other liquid cah or somethning . Will you suggest me for this.
Thanks

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Satinder,

Its correct that only education loan will work for you but good consultants submit a financial summary of the student which includes the funds in Saving Account, FDs (but a FD agains which the education loan is taken wont be counted), LIC policies, PF, GPF

To make a case concrete a financial summary shd be added but its not mandatory i know couple of guys who got their student visas in Jan 2010 intake without and liquid fund.

So if you can gather some funds (2 lacs will work) it would be good. You can borrow some money form relatives or friends ans just show in your account.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

You can visit my blog at
www[dot]canada-spp[dot]com

Regards,
Hardeep

rick86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
hardeep_chandigarh said:
Hi Satinder,

Its correct that only education loan will work for you but good consultants submit a financial summary of the student which includes the funds in Saving Account, FDs (but a FD agains which the education loan is taken wont be counted), LIC policies, PF, GPF

To make a case concrete a financial summary shd be added but its not mandatory i know couple of guys who got their student visas in Jan 2010 intake without and liquid fund.

So if you can gather some funds (2 lacs will work) it would be good. You can borrow some money form relatives or friends ans just show in your account.

Lemme know if you have any other questions.

You can visit my blog at
www[dot]canada-spp[dot]com

Regards,
Hardeep
hi hardeep,

my 1 year pg diploma cost (tuition + living) is 10.5 lac INR. I hav paid my first term fee which is 3 lacs. now I am taking 8 lacs of loan from bank and showing 2.5 lacs liquid cash in the form of FD is it enough?

satinder

Jul 1, 2010
hey thanks a lot ...
I have 1 more question , i am submitting my file myself , i cant understand what to do with representative form , i have to fill it or just leave it blank , because i have no consultant ..............or agent ............
Thanks

nokia

Jul 14, 2010
Re: loan and other funds for spp

sir my name is rohit

i want to know about loan for 1 year pg diploma in canada this year

how and from where i can get loan for my diploma, consultans says that from any bank you can get loan but all banks says that they don't give loan for 1 or 2 year diplomas only for 3 year digree

please you suggest me that how can i solve my problem

or some liquid funds are necessary or not

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rohit

This article might help you out

http://canada-spp.com/how-to-avail-education-loan-for-spp/

Regards,
Hardeep

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
satinder said:
I have done 4yr B.tech in Computer Engg. in May 2009 and from last 1 year I am doing job related to my field,and . Now I have got admitted to 1 year PG Diploma in Technology management. Addmission requirement of this program is 4 year Bachelors in Computer Engg.The fees for this course is CAN 8683. I want to knowabout the funds i.e how much loan i need for applying under spp, i have arranged 8 lakh loan , is it sufficent . or i have to show liquid cash also and can i show my work experience for the last 1 year. I am applying myself so what should be done with representative form , i have to fill it ?
please tell me what should I do

Satinder.
CAN 8683 is this fee for one year or one semester ???????

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
satinder said:
hey thanks a lot ...
I have 1 more question , i am submitting my file myself , i cant understand what to do with representative form , i have to fill it or just leave it blank , because i have no consultant ..............or agent ............
Thanks
you should left it blank and u can write nil or make a line over it which will show that you do not using a consultant