Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hi

I wonder if anyone has applied for LMO in May and got it to renew PGWP. We applied in the end of May by faxing Toronto.

What to do after submitting everything...I mean what next to expect from HRSDC & Service Canada?

Pouce

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
science
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2011
Med's Request
21-Sep-2011
Med's Done....
16-NOv-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2012
yes i applied for extension of working permit from PGWP. website said they are dealing with April 6th applications. takes a couple of weeks i guess. i don't know when they are emailing me. my visa will expire in July 9th. so hope soon. i am just praying. what about you? any reply?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Well, we applied for LMO twice since the first fax apparently got lost or something. The second attempt was done at the end of May. many questions arise in my head for members:
1. Has anyone who applied last month received LMO yet?
2. What happens when LMO application is submitted?
are they calling the employer to question him or ask more docx? if yes, what they ask?
3. Do they mail us the positive/negative LMO or else fax it back?

Plz help folks! I've been home for about 3 weeks now and can't reach my boss.

@Pouce,
I also sent my WP application but by mail... so many months to wait before they reach mine :(
Rite now I'm more scared at not getting positive LMO than WP; I'm under implied status for the time being but my boss refuses to schedule me till then.

Pouce

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
science
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2011
Med's Request
21-Sep-2011
Med's Done....
16-NOv-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2012
Hi ae03yy. i did twice as well. anyways, i mailed in middle of April but it wasnt correct app. form, so i did again mby fax. 2 weeks later they phoned us and my boss answered questions. first LMO asked my boss to answer some census or statistics and my boss refuse to answer because we are busy. LMO said if you dont answer, application process will be delayed. so my boss did. i dont know exactly what. LMO lady was asking about what our company doing...ect. she aslo asked my job description(in my job contract) my boss wrote wasnt long enough. she said more detail. so my boss was really ticked off. my boss explained to her our job but the lady has no clue like technical term. my boss argued her what kind info you need?
she also called our acountant to check employee's salary. then very next day, she phoned again and said you dont need to send the job description anymore, its good. so within 4 weeks. i got positive LMO. . they will phone you guys. they also fax you for P/N LMO. stay tight ae03yy. in 2 weeks you'll find out.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
thks sooo much Pouce you bring me hope... May God bless you and beyond expectation for you blessed his daugther this very day.
:)

I was so not expected to be off schedule all i got is bread and tea. When i'll be out of this non sense trap i'll have a diner home in your honor. ;D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hey Pouce,

Just wanted to touch base with whats going on here. Last night, I decided to stop worrying and eat to my heart desire. I ordered two meal and 3 desserts for about $50 total. I love ribs so haad to enjoy those... and leave my finantiaal issues to Christ.

Little did I know this morning I would get a call from work with an announcement. My LMO came by fax and was ppositive, they didn't even phoned my boss. How awesome! I dine in your honor following wwhat you recommend and next day....... I'm just too excited! Thank you aall along!

Pouce

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
science
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2011
Med's Request
21-Sep-2011
Med's Done....
16-NOv-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2012
Hi ae03yy, here we go man!!! congrat in your Positive LMO. you should show to your boss and explain you are in implied status.
you have to be wise to convice your boss. dont offend just nicely with your Pos. LMO. anyways, god bless you man. praise the Lord!!!