+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA

Mehulsaini

Jul 8, 2022
Hi,
I hired a representative(lawyer) to work with my LMIA application . I’m currently working in the same Company trough which LMIA process is done. It been 45 days since LMIA interview was conducted with my employer. But my employer have not received positive LMIA letter via mail yet. Also the lawyer does not give me any information and she keeps on telling my employer that service canada has backlogs due to which it is taking longer. Please suggest what can I do in this case?

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi,
I hired a representative(lawyer) to work with my LMIA application . I’m currently working in the same Company trough which LMIA process is done. It been 45 days since LMIA interview was conducted with my employer. But my employer have not received positive LMIA letter via mail yet. Also the lawyer does not give me any information and she keeps on telling my employer that service canada has backlogs due to which it is taking longer. Please suggest what can I do in this case?
Hi, which province is the employer based in and is this GTS or normal LMIA ? Waiting since June 7.

Mehulsaini

Jul 8, 2022
Okay thanks. Mine looks too suspicious because the lawyer said that Service Canada will call employer. And then my manager gave her personal number and got call on it. Is it not that call on company line? Anyways keep me updated if you receive positive LMIA anytime and I will keep you updated here. We applied in difference of 10 days so may be it can be help!

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Okay thanks. Mine looks too suspicious because the lawyer said that Service Canada will call employer. And then my manager gave her personal number and got call on it. Is it not that call on company line? Anyways keep me updated if you receive positive LMIA anytime and I will keep you updated here. We applied in difference of 10 days so may be it can be help!
did you have any update, my application was submitted on July 04 but still no interview.

luis.nv278

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
did you get your LMIA?