+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA requirements CEC

kru

Feb 23, 2015
Hello friends it will be helpful if y'all can clear my thoughts.

I am currently working as pharmaceutical processing operator with 12.25$ pay outside of GTA and toronto area since April 2013 started with 11$ and got raised to 12.25$ from January 2014 till date. I completed my school with Chemical laboratory technology in May 2014 and since then i am working with same company.
So my question is How does i get LMIA if i am already working with same company before new rule came into effect? Will My pay effect in any way? i am almost about to finish my one year soon to be eligible for CEC so can anyone suggest me how and in what way i should pursue my PR?

thank you

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
kru said:
Hello friends it will be helpful if y'all can clear my thoughts.

I am currently working as pharmaceutical processing operator with 12.25$ pay outside of GTA and toronto area since April 2013 started with 11$ and got raised to 12.25$ from January 2014 till date. I completed my school with Chemical laboratory technology in May 2014 and since then i am working with same company.
So my question is How does i get LMIA if i am already working with same company before new rule came into effect? Will My pay effect in any way? i am almost about to finish my one year soon to be eligible for CEC so can anyone suggest me how and in what way i should pursue my PR?

thank you
Hi,
you don't need any LMIA in order to apply for CEC under EE. If you want the extra 600 points you would need one. In order to get LMIA your employer has to apply for it. It's not easy to get it though.