+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMIA-exemption code T13 - Employer specific work permit with BCPNP.

repivaabud

Oct 7, 2024
Hi guys.. I am about to apply for my closed work permit (employer specific LMIA exempt T13 with BC nomination) and I wanted to make sure I am not missing any important docs/information.
I have received the BCPNP nomination via Health Authority stream and applied for my PR last week and received the AOR. My PGWP expired in Jan 2025 and since my BCPNP is linked to my employer, I was advised to apply for a closed work permit. I have the application ready and just wanted to double check with you if you think there is anything extremely important that cannot be missing in my application (as I currently have a baby brain and triple checking the docs is not necessary enough anymore).
- My employer has registered my job offer in the Employer Portal and provided me with the A### number as well as the payment receipt and the confirmation email.
- I have the confirmation that i have received the nomination from the province.
- I have the supporting letter from BCPNP.
- Letter from the employer saying i meet the requirements for the job.
- I have the hob offer (its a standard job offer that Vancouver Coastal Health provide so they didn't really change anything to be specific for me).
-Forms (5707, 5710 and 5713)

I am not sure if there is anything specific you would advise me to pay attention to or something that is usually neglected and we don't think is essential but can make a big difference in our process.

Thank you so much in advance,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys.. I am about to apply for my closed work permit (employer specific LMIA exempt T13 with BC nomination) and I wanted to make sure I am not missing any important docs/information.
I have received the BCPNP nomination via Health Authority stream and applied for my PR last week and received the AOR. My PGWP expired in Jan 2025 and since my BCPNP is linked to my employer, I was advised to apply for a closed work permit. I have the application ready and just wanted to double check with you if you think there is anything extremely important that cannot be missing in my application (as I currently have a baby brain and triple checking the docs is not necessary enough anymore).
- My employer has registered my job offer in the Employer Portal and provided me with the A### number as well as the payment receipt and the confirmation email.
- I have the confirmation that i have received the nomination from the province.
- I have the supporting letter from BCPNP.
- Letter from the employer saying i meet the requirements for the job.
- I have the hob offer (its a standard job offer that Vancouver Coastal Health provide so they didn't really change anything to be specific for me).
-Forms (5707, 5710 and 5713)

I am not sure if there is anything specific you would advise me to pay attention to or something that is usually neglected and we don't think is essential but can make a big difference in our process.

Thank you so much in advance,
Post to the PNP section.

Reactions: repivaabud