+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of PG Diploma courses in community colleges or univ for Winter Intake

karvar2

Sep 11, 2014
I am looking for a course related to computer science. 2 yr is preferred. If not can I take 2 different PG diplomas in same field in the consecutive years and be eligible for 3 year work permit?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
karvar2 said:
I am looking for a course related to computer science. 2 yr is preferred. If not can I take 2 different PG diplomas in same field in the consecutive years and be eligible for 3 year work permit?
if your primary goal is to be considered for a 3 year PGWp which is not guaranteed by the way to be 3 years then you might be better off with a 2 year course. Where that course is based will be down to your personal preference where you want to spend 2 years so for any feedback you would need to share whether east or west or middle Canada. Plus of course depends on your current qualifications, IELTS proficiency and work experience if any. I do not think without this background information you could expect forum readers to do your homework for you given there are so many colleges and universities in Canada.