+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

list all residence after 18

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Will i have to list my home country address again and again since i reside in canada now but i have travelled there multiple times??

NOC4162

Jan 23, 2015
dukhi said:
Will i have to list my home country address again and again since i reside in canada now but i have travelled there multiple times??
I think you can state your home country address once and dates you were there and the remaining time in other places (Canada and dates you were there). You should have these dates on your passport (when you arrive and leave your country).

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
NOC4162 said:
I think you can state your home country address once and dates you were there and the remaining time in other places (Canada and dates you were there). You should have these dates on your passport (when you arrive and leave your country).
But i cannot associate multiple dates with one address...ill have to list it again and again

Will i also have to list places where i stayed for couple of days?? I dont even remember the place names

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
dukhi said:
But i cannot associate multiple dates with one address...ill have to list it again and again

Will i also have to list places where i stayed for couple of days?? I dont even remember the place names

When you started to reside in Canada and visited home country that was for :

1. short time 2-3 weeks
2. for vacation only?

If that's so you don't have to list it out. Your passport would justify those dates of travel.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am not an expert, but if CIC asks for something give it to them exactly as asked. Nothing more, nothing less as Qorox always says. So it takes another page and some time. If you get a refusal or request for more documentation it will take a lot more time and effort overall. Include all dates and if you have to repeat the exact address multiple times perhaps put a *1234 West 56th, Abcd, WXYZ. Then each time it repeats you can just put a *. Or copy and paste it in, even better!
This is all part of the security screening that takes considerable time. Don't leave anything to their imagination.
If you come up against anything you absolutely cannot supply be sure to include a cover letter to explain why and what you have done to try to comply. An example might be a holiday and not knowing name or address of hotel.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Hello,

in ques. # 20 "Address where stayed" related to ques. # 19 i.e. only if I have visited India after landing in Canada, do I need to fill # 20 ?

If I have not visited india since I landed in Canada, would # 20 stay blank ?

Sorry for the ignorance.