+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking Paper Application to CIC Online Account

swgley_09

Apr 8, 2016
I applied for a Post Grad Work permit extension about 3 weeks ago and have not received any confirmation from CIC office. I've tried linking my paper application to my CIC online account for updates, unfortunately, when I entered my information there are no results.

Can anyone assist me with with? My permit is about to expire in 7 days and I just need some assurance that my application was received.

Thanks in advance!

vaya

Star Member
Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
Same problem here - did it work for you eventually? I applied for my OWP three months ago. No updates so far, but also no way to check for me under MyCIC...

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
I've had the same issue too. WHat I did was report a technical issue. I got a reply with exactly what I needed to link my application and it worked.
I submitted the technical issue on the 5th and got the email on the 11th. Linked it immediately and it worked.

azh7018

Feb 8, 2016
dbf1 said:
I've had the same issue too. WHat I did was report a technical issue. I got a reply with exactly what I needed to link my application and it worked.
I submitted the technical issue on the 5th and got the email on the 11th. Linked it immediately and it worked.
Hello i am facing similar problem and not ablt to link my application, can you please guide me
you have sent mail to whom on which ID
I am currently in INDIA so will it be same for me

My issue is my passport dont have family name, neither i know my application number
so i am not able to prove them a full set of information they asking from me to link, it will be great help if you can help me any way.
Thankyou

fabian.khan

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
26-02-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
12-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
dbf1 said:

What was the reply from CIC? I am experiencing the same issue. I am ensuring all accurate information required by the system, yet I am unable to connect.