+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking Job Bank Profile + Express Entry

kikori

Feb 6, 2015
So I've created an express entry profile, and afterwards i've also created a job bank entry profile. However, my express entry page still shows "Job Bank Registration" as "Pending". Is there a way to somehow let the express entry form know that I already have a job bank account?

kikori

Feb 6, 2015
Anyone? I've seen people ask the same question but the answers didn't help. How does one change the status of "Job Bank Registration: Pending" after they already registered in the Job Bank website?

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kikori said:
Anyone? I've seen people ask the same question but the answers didn't help. How does one change the status of "Job Bank Registration: Pending" after they already registered in the Job Bank website?
There are two job banks which creates confusion, and probably you created profile on the wrong one, search on google Canada Job bank an the website you come across with dark blue background with big maple leaf is the one, you probably signed in to the one which has white background and seems like a cheap website, right?

kikori

Feb 6, 2015
mbakhan said:
There are two job banks which creates confusion, and probably you created profile on the wrong one, search on google Canada Job bank an the website you come across with dark blue background with big maple leaf is the one, you probably signed in to the one which has white background and seems like a cheap website, right?
Nope. I certainly signed up for the correct one (dark blue background with big maple leaf). The url is www jobbank gc ca

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kikori said:
Nope. I certainly signed up for the correct one (dark blue background with big maple leaf). The url is www jobbank gc ca
Well then it should be updated in a while, it did for me just in a while