+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of education particular option missing in the Express Entry form

Sep 8, 2023
I took my evaluation from WES and I received the result as "Postgraduate diploma (two years)".

When I am filling out the Express Entry form, I am not getting this option in the dropdown to select.

The only options that I am getting are -
  1. None, or less than secondary (high school)
  2. Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
  3. One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
  4. Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
  5. Doctoral level university degree (PhD)

When I was filling out the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool just to see my score, I was able to see the option. But when I was filling the Express Entry form, I couldn't see this option. And because I am not getting the option, my score is getting reduced by 30-35 points.

Can someone suggest what I should do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I took my evaluation from WES and I received the result as "Postgraduate diploma (two years)".

When I am filling out the Express Entry form, I am not getting this option in the dropdown to select.

The only options that I am getting are -
  1. None, or less than secondary (high school)
  2. Secondary diploma (high school graduation)
  3. One-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
  4. Bachelor's degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)
  5. Doctoral level university degree (PhD)

When I was filling out the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool just to see my score, I was able to see the option. But when I was filling the Express Entry form, I couldn't see this option. And because I am not getting the option, my score is getting reduced by 30-35 points.

Can someone suggest what I should do?

Sep 8, 2023
I selected that but that is reducing my points by another 40 points. I have a post graduate diploma.
I have done my bachelor's and then went for my post graduate program.

In the comprehensive ranking system I could see the option - Two or more certificates, diploma or degree. One must be for a program of three or more years.
But I am not getting this option in the Express Entry form.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I selected that but that is reducing my points by another 40 points. I have a post graduate diploma.
I have done my bachelor's and then went for my post graduate program.

In the comprehensive ranking system I could see the option - Two or more certificates, diploma or degree. One must be for a program of three or more years.
But I am not getting this option in the Express Entry form.
Do you have an ECA for bachelor degree?