+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of education in EE application.

ThisIsHoof

Nov 27, 2014
I have a 4 years bachelors degree, followed by a 1 year post-grad diploma.

For the 1 year post grad diploma, should I put the 'level of education' as:

A)One year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

or

B)Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

Thanks.

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ThisIsHoof said:
Also, how many points would that education award me?
I am still waiting for my credentials from WES.
Can you please help me,
Can you please let me know what is the process of getting ECA

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must select B.

provided you have Degree Cert, transcripts of both the degrees and an ECA Assessment( if they were earned outside North America.)

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_lion said:
You must select B.

provided you have Degree Cert, transcripts of both the degrees and an ECA Assessment( if they were earned outside North America.)
Hello Lion,

are you sure about it buddy .

I have a bachelors 4 year degree (with ECA) and a two year diploma . Im still getting only 120 for education and 26 for skill transferring as i dunno where to enter two or more diploma ..

Can you please tell me whether to enter it and where to enter it

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone please clarify on this one ..I ve searched the whole forum related this questions ,but none was answered!

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiran_6Sb : If your Diploma is a post graduate Diploma.
Your Degree is assessed by ECA and the assessment report says that its equal to a 3 years or more Canadian bachelors degree.

Either the Dipolma is earned in North America or assessed by ECA and is termed by ECA to be equal to a post graduate Diploma.
Both the degrees have been earned. ( program completed)

If all these are try\ue , i think you shouls select Option B) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years .

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I have same situation ! I use A as my first 4 year degree and B for 2nd 1 year diploma from canada and its bump my score by 20 points !!

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yahoo06 said:
I have same situation ! I use A as my first 4 year degree and B for 2nd 1 year diploma from canada and its bump my score by 20 points !!
+1 for both of you guys :)

Hello yaho06,

I have a bachelors degree (canadian equivalent 4 years ) and a 2 year post secondary diploma from canada .

Can you tell me where should I enter option B) Two or more degrees,diploma blah blah .Should i enter it at bachelors degree or at diploma ?

I hope it will not be a misrepresentation :D

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
I think you got equal to masters !! Lol just kidding !
You are on the same boat as i am , two equilent degree or diploma !! So 4 year degree is 1st level of degree and 2 year is 2nd level! Hope thats help and its bump your score by more then 40 crs points!!!