+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

level of education for a integrated dual degree from BITS pilani

moujon01

Dec 30, 2021
Hi,

I have an integrated dual degree (B.E(Hons) + Msc(Hons)) from Bits Pilani which is equivalent to Bachelor's degree and postgraduate diploma(1 year)
When filling the express entry profile, I see that there are two places for "level of education" and "level of education (Canada equivalent)"
I am confused about what has to be filled in the first slot.
Which one of the below ones is correct when I am filling my 2nd degree?
level of education: Masters (5years)
level of education (Canada equivalent): one year program at a university

or
level of education: one year program

Also, since it is integrated, I was allotted both degrees at the end of 5 years. So ideally I need to fill "5 years" for both my bachelor and Masters ?

It will be really helpful if someone could answer my query as I need to submit my EE profile today.

Thanks in advance.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have an integrated dual degree (B.E(Hons) + Msc(Hons)) from Bits Pilani which is equivalent to Bachelor's degree and postgraduate diploma(1 year)
When filling the express entry profile, I see that there are two places for "level of education" and "level of education (Canada equivalent)"

or

Also, since it is integrated, I was allotted both degrees at the end of 5 years. So ideally I need to fill "5 years" for both my bachelor and Masters ?

It will be really helpful if someone could answer my query as I need to submit my EE profile today.

Thanks in advance.
it wont make any difference in the crs points.

moujon01

Dec 30, 2021
ok, thank you. So since my degree certificate says Masters, I can mention it this way right because ultimately what do they consider is Canada equivalency?

Jul 19, 2022
Hi,

or

Thanks in advance.
Reply there as per your eca result anf they will give you degree equillancy