+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Invitation

Jun 14, 2022
Hello All,

I am currently in the process of inviting my mother and have written an invitation letter (the draft version). Although I have written it but I feel this can be surely improved.
I am just looking for some of your expert opinions and guidance on how should I go about it!

I am also okay to completely change the language and theme of the letter. If you recently applied for your parents visitor visa and got approved, I'd be very much interested in your guidance here.

Invitation Letter (draft) [I will include all the details of myself and my mother towards the end but erasing them from here]

============
I, Danish Bhatia born on <>, am a Permanent Resident of Canada and I am currently working full time as a <> at <>. Through this letter, I would like to invite my mother, <>, to stay with me at my residence, <> for 16 days.

Being a new immigrant in Canada, my last few months have been very demanding, for instance, finding permanent employment and getting a stable residence. Because of which, I have not been able to even celebrate my newly received Permanent Residence status. As I am very close to my mother, I would absolutely love to celebrate this joyful moment and to spend some quality time with her. Besides this, I would like to explore some magnificent sites like CN Tower, Niagara Falls with her, before she returns to India to re-join her employment.

During her trip, I will be taking full responsibility for her expenses including household, food and transportation, although round trip airfare would be covered by her. I can personally guarantee that my mother is a very respectable and sincere traveller, and she will not overstay her visit. Being a Financial Manager and an important member of the team, she is required to report back to her office by <date>

I have attached all my documents in support of this letter including my Confirmation of Permanent Residence, Bank Statements, Employment Confirmation, Lease Agreement and a copy of my Passport for your kind perusal. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is any other information required and I would be more than happy to share the same.

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider my mother’s application for Temporary Resident Visitor Visa and I look forward to a favorable response.

Your Sincerely,
DB

Mother's Details

Name:
Address:
Employer:
Job Title:
Address:
Phone:
Email:

My Details:

Name: