abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
Hi everybody,

This might sound stupid but in filling out the form of the ontario online application, in the section "your supporting document" there is a request to send the notification of interest from ontario. should i just copy the content from the letter in my cic account and past it in word then upload it ? this is the letter they are talking about right ? please help, thank you.

Part of the letter in my account:

Dear .............

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

abasoufiane

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-06-2017
I really need some help here, my deadline is very close , please somebody answers me.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abasoufiane said:
Hi everybody,

This might sound stupid but in filling out the form of the ontario online application, in the section "your supporting document" there is a request to send the notification of interest from ontario. should i just copy the content from the letter in my cic account and past it in word then upload it ? this is the letter they are talking about right ? please help, thank you.

Dear .............

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.
Yes that's the letter they are referring to. You can print it and scan it back, then upload as image file or PDF... or if you can't get it printed take a screen grab and then put that on a word doc or something like that.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
abasoufiane said:
Hi everybody,

Dear .............

If you use google chrome, you may also select the parts ofvthe letter you want to copy, the write click and then PRINT. Before you confirm print you can choose the option SAVE AS PDF. A pdf copy will open for you to save it on the desktop. That's wgat you can attach to your file.