+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of explanation

SIMRAN2397

Sep 19, 2022
hi, I want to reapply for trv application to visit my fiance in Canada. please give suggestions for the letter of explanation given below. is it right or do I need to make any alterations.
thank you

To,

Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada

(IRCC Canada)

Sub: Letter of Explanation for Visiting Visa Application

Dear Case Officer,

Firstly, I would like to thankyou for providing us the opportunity to re-apply for visitor’s visa and reunite with my fiancé. My name is {principal applicant} residing in {address} . my fiancé (name) who is on work permit in Canada.

Address.

My fiancé is a full-time employee in Canada and works at XYZ company.

I had applied for a TRV application on 5 July 2022, but unfortunately, it was refused on 19th September 2022. As per the refusal letter, the IRCC officer thinks that I will not leave Canada based on my family ties, the purpose of the visit, and financial status. Through this new TRV application, I want to assure you that:

My purpose for the visit is not vague in any way. I and my fiancé are in long distance relationship since 2019. we got engaged this year on 2nd April on his visit to meet my father and his family. I want to visit him this year to celebrate his birthday and to spend some time together. He cannot travel due to his work commitments. so, I want to visit him and celebrate his birthday. Every couple needs to spend some time together it will help us to strengthen our bond more and overcome hardships. We didn’t marry this year because we wanted a big fat Indian wedding with every ritual. So, it was not possible in that short time period. We are planning to get married in 2024.

Celebrating your birthday and relationship anniversary isn’t vague in any sense everyone wants to celebrate their special occasions with loved ones this same applies to us. Moreover, I want to see >>>>>. That too is falling on dates I wanted to travel.

My visit to Canada will be only for 12 days as the reason mentioned here. I truly believe that this reason is very genuine to see my fiancé and be with him for the duration mentioned above. Canada is well known for its reunification policies. helping people to meet with their loved ones . therefore I request you reconsider my TRV application. This time please allow me to visit for 12 days from >>>>>. I promise to leave Canada on >> at any cost.

According to the previous refusal letter, my incentives to remain in Canada are more than the ties in my home country. I agree my fiancé lives in Canada but this does not mean I cannot visit him for just 12 days. There is no provision in Canadian immigration law that person residing in Canada cannot invite his/her fiancée to visit him/her there. In 2020 there is a tweet regarding exclusive relationships and extended family members of PR can visit them. There is no tweet or notification regarding that fiancé, gf , bf, or fiancees of students or work permit holders cannot visit them and stay with them for couple of days

It is not fair to always own a big land/house/property in the home country to prove any strong ties. I came from a middle-class family in my home country and currently do not inherit my parents-owned property. I hope this is not the criteria for the fiancée to prove strong ties to her home country and to get to see her fiancé for only 12 days. everyone is not so privileged in my home country to own a property at the age of 25 ( especially for a girl ).

I am a well-educated person and hold a degree from college. I have well paying permanent job in my home country. Therefore, my background has been clear and I have always lived by law in my home country. I will never do anything illegal to risk my whole life and career. I will visit Canada only for 12 days from (this date) to that date. I promise you that I will not overstay in Canada as an illegal immigrant. I intend to return to my home country on this date.

I hope to meet him soon for a duration of 12 days from this to that date. therefore I humbly request you to please understand my purpose of visit and trust me I will depart Canada as per my confirmed date . we ask you with our folding hands to approve this TRV application and allow us to meet for 12 days only. I have no intention to stay in Canada after this date.

• Ties to home country.

• Employment :

• As mentioned above, I am currently living in my home country where I have a permanent job at >>>. I have been working here since >>>> as a >>>. From this job, I am earning around >>> per month. I have been approved >>>> of leave for this trip to Canada. I am including my NOC letter, and 6 recent payslips with this application under prof funds and employment.

• Family ties
According to a tweet on irrc handle. the fiancé is included as an extended family member. So, still, my parents are my immediate family. I live only with my mother in my home country as my father and brother are working abroad. my mother is dependent on me. she cannot perform many daily tasks on her own. She doesn’t know how to drive. I usually take her to doctors’ appointments. As per her reports she has hypertension, diabetes, and heart problem. So according to the doctor I have to monitor her daily readings and give medication accordingly at specific times. She requires help while making food and doing other everyday household chores. Even though I have a thousand reasons to stay in Canada but it cannot outcast the reason that my mother needs my help. I have attached the doctor's prescription and reports for the same. While I am in Canada for 12 days my aunt will be taking care of her. A letter of support from her is also attached to this application.

My all extended family, cousins everyone including my in-laws are in my home country.

Funds required for the trip,

Dear case officer, I am well settled in my country and currently working as >>>>> for around 4 years. I am earning around >>>> per month from my job. I have >> $ CAD available in my bank account. my fiancée is employed too in Canada and earns around >>> CAD per month. he also has approximately >>> cad in his bank account. I have attached our detailed statements and paystubs as proof of funds and the employment section.

I will be supporting myself financially on this trip. round flight trips cost me around >>>> cad and groceries would cost >>> cad . for sightseeing and places I want to visit to visit would cost around>>> cad. I will be traveling with my fiancé in his car. I will be staying with him at his accommodation. For miscellaneous expenses >>> I still be having money to support myself in my home country.

My main motive of travel is to celebrate my fiancé's birthday and our anniversary. I will travel back to my home country on >>>> . as Canada is known for its reunification policies to help you meet your loved ones therefore this is my humble request to you to consider this TRV application and allow me to visit Canada for 12 days so that I could make feel my fiancé special and enjoy some time with him. I request you reconsider my case and grant me a travel visa. I promise that I will go back.

Thank you so much for your time

Best regards