+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation

ashishrana2012

Aug 31, 2016
Hello,
As suggested many experts,
I'm dependent applicant and removed my work History. Now need to mention the same in LoE.
Request you to pl advise me what to write in LoE or below content is proper suggest if any changes to be done.

Letter of Explanation

Dear officer,

This letter of explanation for made changes to profile. since my work experience is non-Canadian and does not add any score to the application of Principal applicant (Vasudha Solanki), so moved work history to the personal history.

Yours truly,

Ashish Rana
Signature

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
There's no need for an LOE. Your work experience never contributed any points, so it doesn't affect the application in any way - you've written that, but really, that's just redundant.

Reactions: ashishrana2012

ashishrana2012

Aug 31, 2016
There's no need for an LOE. Your work experience never contributed any points, so it doesn't affect the application in any way - you've written that, but really, that's just redundant.
Thanks alot,
few people suggested to remove work history and mention the same in LoE.
So, i will just remove my work history. nothing do to.

Thank You :)

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

If I intend to share my employment experience under 'Personal History' section (since I do not want to score points for this work ex), will I still need a Job reference letter as a proof of my employment?

P.S: I've already shared my work ex for which I have secured Job reference letter under 'Work History' section.

Your help appreciated.

Regards,
Ankit

ashishrana2012

Aug 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

If I intend to share my employment experience under 'Personal History' section (since I do not want to score points for this work ex), will I still need a Job reference letter as a proof of my employment?

P.S: I've already shared my work ex for which I have secured Job reference letter under 'Work History' section.

Your help appreciated.

Regards,
Ankit
Hello,
Reference Letter required only if you enter work exp. under work history section.
For Dependent no need to mention work history. Just in Personal History.
Thanks

akreviews

Jun 21, 2017
Hello,
Reference Letter required only if you enter work exp. under work history section.
For Dependent no need to mention work history. Just in Personal History.
Thanks
Thanks ashishrana2012 for your timely response.

I have some query related to POF now.

I've secured a document from banks which they call 'Balance Certificate', which is a standard document showing the info as required by CICs 'Proof of Funds'. This document, however, does not reflect 'Average balance' of past 6 months. Bank officials tried their best to accommodate my request but according to them they cannot edit the format of the letter. I have now secured sign-stamped Bank Account Statement to fulfill requirement of 'average balance'.

Question 1: Will bank account statement fulfill the prime requirement of having 'average' balance on the balance certificate?

Question 2: Around 2 months back I received amount ranging upto 1lac from a friend of mine who owed me this amount. Will I need to explain the source of this fund? If yes, can a Letter of Explanation suffice?

Regards,
Ankit

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks ashishrana2012 for your timely response.

I have some query related to POF now.

I've secured a document from banks which they call 'Balance Certificate', which is a standard document showing the info as required by CICs 'Proof of Funds'. This document, however, does not reflect 'Average balance' of past 6 months. Bank officials tried their best to accommodate my request but according to them they cannot edit the format of the letter. I have now secured sign-stamped Bank Account Statement to fulfill requirement of 'average balance'.

Question 1: Will bank account statement fulfill the prime requirement of having 'average' balance on the balance certificate?

Yes. IRCC just wants to makes sure that the funds aren't borrowed.

Question 2: Around 2 months back I received amount ranging upto 1lac from a friend of mine who owed me this amount. Will I need to explain the source of this fund? If yes, can a Letter of Explanation suffice?

Explain only if asked. 100k seems to be only 1/6th of the required amount (even assuming you are single).

Regards,
Ankit