+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of employment query..

Mar 9, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am working as a developer (NOC: 2174) with ABC company.
But I am recruited by XYZ company(agency) to work and my paystubs are also generated by this company.
I got letter of employment from XYZ company which recruited me.
It contains my employment date, hours, salary, and address of ABC company where I actually work.
But doesn't contain job duties as I don't work there actually.

So in reality I would have "letter of employment" from XYZ company and "job duties" letter from ABC company.

Is there any way to combine both letters?
Or is that acceptable to apply with two letters?

Thank you for your time.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Developer indian said:
Hello everyone,

But I am recruited by XYZ company(agency) to work and my paystubs are also generated by this company.
It contains my employment date, hours, salary, and address of ABC company where I actually work.

So in reality I would have "letter of employment" from XYZ company and "job duties" letter from ABC company.

Thank you for your time.
if it contains all other things in your letter then wht's wrong to include job duties....
And yes you cannot create two letters for one job...It must be one
But if the ABC and XYZ working in collaboration or under one name or operates under one mission then it can be collected from both by explaining that you worked under both according our company operating system...
If you could explain it to me why aren't you able to abtain the job duties letter I might be able to help you further...just with a clear case...
Regards.. :) :)

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
I had the same scenario.. from the company i was contracted through i asked them to give me employment letter and also the job description at the time of job ad placement.. then i got job description from the company i was posted at.. it worked fine.

Developer indian said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

Mar 9, 2015
Am11 said:
if it contains all other things in your letter then wht's wrong to include job duties....
And yes you cannot create two letters for one job...It must be one
But if the ABC and XYZ working in collaboration or under one name or operates under one mission then it can be collected from both by explaining that you worked under both according our company operating system...
If you could explain it to me why aren't you able to abtain the job duties letter I might be able to help you further...just with a clear case...
Regards.. :) :)
Thank you for reaching me out Am11.
As stated in query, I work in a company and employed through agency.
Agency is willing to provide me employee details like start-end date, job tittle, where I work, hours, how much I earn. This is because they have this record.
But they can't provide me job duties as I am not actually working there. They don't know what task I perform.
It is the company where I work and perform duties as Software developer.

That is the only reason I can get every details except job duties from agency.
So, do you have any specific format for reference letter, which I could get from my company that contains job duties?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Mar 9, 2015
mesumrizvi said:
I had the same scenario.. from the company i was contracted through i asked them to give me employment letter and also the job description at the time of job ad placement.. then i got job description from the company i was posted at.. it worked fine.
Thanks for reaching me out mesumrizvi.

Can you provide me format of reference letter that you got from place where you work.
I mean letter that contains job duties and Noc. I believe this letter contains only details related to what work you did.
I would get employment letter from agency which contains all details except job duties.

Thank you again for the time

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Developer indian said:
Yes - in your situation, that is ideal, to have both letters. One from your employer (XYZ) and one from your client (ABC). Many others have succeeded like this.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i would say, yes get employment confirmation and job duties letter together from both companies and in addition include a cover letter explaining the situation (to avoid any further confusions)