+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's help for express entry PNP

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi,plz share here--latest news of Pnp ,links,process to apply in a easy way,opportunities of different provinces for the immigrants.let us help one another with the process and news...thanks...

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not to sound facetious but I believe that's the whole point of this forum - You should:

a) Continually scan the forum for news/updates

b) Start your own thread for any specific questions/queries/advice

Take care...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Angelbd said:
Hi,plz share here--latest news of Pnp ,links,process to apply in a easy way,opportunities of different provinces for the immigrants.let us help one another with the process and news...thanks...
what is your score crs points?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angelbd said:
Have you had a read here?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

And here?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi Riddymon thanks for being so polite and new idea.I thought this forum is to help others so that people get the news and links faster,save their time and Get some suggestions from others.there are many people looking for a PNP where they don't need to have job offer or Canadian education or experience or relatives or occupation list.so if you can give us some news then plz help other wise read the topic header first then get irritated.take care

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angelbd said:
Hi Riddymon thanks for being so polite and new idea.I thought this forum is to help others so that people get the news and links faster,save their time and Get some suggestions from others.there are many people looking for a PNP where they don't need to have job offer or Canadian education or experience or relatives or occupation list.so if you can give us some news then plz help other wise read the topic header first then get irritated.take care
I understand. Just want to make sure that you use the forum effectively you know? Starting a thread like this will not really get much attention as it's too broad and a lot of your questions will be answered in the thousands of threads that have been started previously. There's tons of awesome people on here ready and willing to help but you need to know how to work within the system. I really wasn't trying to come at you from a bad place so I hope you didn't take it that way. Hopefully you get all the answers that you need. Have a great day! ;D

iwasjeff

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2015
Doc's Request.
08-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
08-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
11-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
13-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
27-Jan-2016
Angelbd said:
I did get Ontario PNP last week. However, although I have applied for PNP under masters graduate before their express entry system was introduced, my PNP is not eligible for Express Entry Points.

I can only apply under PNP Immigration program, not express entry because now they have a new stream that gives 600 points.. Thankfully, I have been invited to apply without the PNP, but it is still frustrating how they just change their protocol..