+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

legal lawyers

jaz6366

Nov 6, 2008
How will i know if the representative or a lawyer is legal, can anybody help me to look for a website to confirm about this matter.

Thank you.

C

cchabert

I don't but you can check this link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

ghiaskhan

Lawyers registered with law society or bar council are legally legal to practise. Those not registered to practise as an Attorny/Barrister/Advocate/Solicitor are not allowed to practise in the legal profession and are illegal.

Immigration representatives are people who offer immigration advice or assistance to visa applicants, usually for a fee.

You do not need to hire an immigration representative. It is up to you. The Government of Canada treats everyone equally, whether they use the services of a representative or not.

If you choose to hire a representative, your application will not be given special attention by the immigration officer. Your representative also cannot guarantee that your application will be approved.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Yes,But they can legally represent you just like lawyers with CIC and IRB and let me let let you in on a little secret,A famous Immigration lawyer I know with 6 offices charges 200$ an hour,But He has 3 Immigration Consultants and 4 Legal consultants on Staff,He charges 150-200$ an hour,But his staff who earn 30-40$ a hour do the majority of the work.So dont look down on Immigration Consultants who do the work for many of the lawyers

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Attend a course which runs about 6 months ,pass the exam,get your license.For example Ashton College ashtoncollege.com

ghiaskhan

quote author=BCguy link=topic=11809.msg44148#msg44148 date=1226241164]
Yes,But they can legally represent you just like lawyers with CIC and IRB and let me let let you in on a little secret,A famous Immigration lawyer I know with 6 offices charges 200$ an hour,But He has 3 Immigration Consultants and 4 Legal consultants on Staff,He charges 150-200 Consultants who do the work for many of the lawyers[/quote]

BCGuy, The question was who are legal Lawyers?...and I said consultants are not lawyers, they could be para legal but not professional Lawyers. "This is a fact." The objective was not to look down upon anyone.