+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lay off from job applied for PNP Non Express (Job Restricted) SINP

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
Good morning, please help as i got lay off notice from company which i was working for in may and after few days i got letter from SINP that i have to provide them with new Job approval letter from SINP but hard to fill is closed and after few days i got portal 1 and portal 2 and they gave me 45 days in the letter and i am very stressed that what i should do as hard to fill is closed and i am not gonna get JAL . Is there anyone gone through same situation. Please help me

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Good morning, please help as i got lay off notice from company which i was working for in may and after few days i got letter from SINP that i have to provide them with new Job approval letter from SINP but hard to fill is closed and after few days i got portal 1 and portal 2 and they gave me 45 days in the letter and i am very stressed that what i should do as hard to fill is closed and i am not gonna get JAL . Is there anyone gone through same situation. Please help me
You should do your best to find another job right away

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
You should do your best to find another job right away
I can get a job but sinp asking me to submit job approval letter and company cannot apply that because program that i applied in is hard to fill sinp which is right now paused and I ask them if they can approve jal if my company is eligible but they saying they will not approve it untill program restarts

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I can get a job but sinp asking me to submit job approval letter and company cannot apply that because program that i applied in is hard to fill sinp which is right now paused and I ask them if they can approve jal if my company is eligible but they saying they will not approve it untill program restarts
You will need a JAL so need to find employer willing to provide job offer and apply for JAL. If not, your SINP will be cancelled.

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
You will need a JAL so need to find employer willing to provide job offer and apply for JAL. If not, your SINP will be cancelled.
Hard to fill program is closed and i have employer who is willing to support me in getting JAL but i called sinp and they said me they will not approve jal because program is on hold

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hard to fill program is closed and i have employer who is willing to support me in getting JAL but i called sinp and they said me they will not approve jal because program is on hold
So ask SINP if your application is cancelled since you cannot meet the requirements.

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
So ask SINP if your application is cancelled since you cannot meet the requirements.
SINP gave me 45 days to find a job and i got both portals after receiving that letter from sinp where it was written my nomination is on hold. So i don’t know they paused my federal application too or not

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
I called sinp they saying get a jal if someone have pre approved as i know no one have pre approved jal and according to them no one can apply for new one because program is closed so according to sinp there isn’t anything i can do and they are not ready to help me in figuring out this situation . So I don’t know if they paused my federal application .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I called sinp they saying get a jal if someone have pre approved as i know no one have pre approved jal and according to them no one can apply for new one because program is closed so according to sinp there isn’t anything i can do and they are not ready to help me in figuring out this situation . So I don’t know if they paused my federal application .
You have to ask them because if you don’t have JAL then application cannot continue.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: Naturgrl and YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Then how they sent me portal 1 and portal 2 after it was hold and i when i call ircc they say everything looks positive. I am so confused
If you somehow do get approved you need to clarify that you have been laid off and keep those records to ensure you can’t be accused of getting PR by misrepresentation.

Yothisjatt

Jun 8, 2024
If you somehow do get approved you need to clarify that you have been laid off and keep those records to ensure you can’t be accused of getting PR by misrepresentation.
Yes i have informed sinp that’s why they gave me 45 days to find job

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes i have informed sinp that’s why they gave me 45 days to find job
You need to find job and update Province. You can’t reply to portal email yet as you don’t have job which meets your PNP nomination requirement yet . Looks like PNP office haven’t updated IRCC office yet . You need to find job asap and email them . Otherwise they will cancel your nomination and your PR application will be refused.