dont know
Med's Request
14 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Third Line Update - 28 May 2015, DM/FLU - 25 June 2015
Passport Req..
7th July 2015; passports submitted: 7July 2015; Passports received back: 16 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26 june 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November
Hey guys,

I am planning to apply for citizenship soon and was going through the instruction guide on the Canadian immigration website. Of the number of options it provides, only 2 are applicable for me:

1)
International English Language Testing System (IELTS), general training, not the academic version You must have a score of:
  • 4.0 or higher in speaking and
  • 4.5 or higher in listening. (Note: If the test was done before November 28, 2008, we will accept a level 4 or higher)
2)
You attended or are currently attending a secondary or post-secondary education program in English or French, either in Canada or abroad.

• A degree, diploma, certificate or official transcripts from a secondary or post-secondary education program showing you studied in English or French, in Canada or abroad.
  • If the original document is in a different language, include:
    • a letter from the school showing that the language of instruction was in English or French along with
    • an official translation of the original document and
    • the address and contact information (phone number) of the education institution

My questions are:
a) I have an IELTS (General category) score of 8 overall from 2014, would that work?
b) If I a) doesn't work or If it does and I don't have the marksheet, can I submit my B.Tech Degree instead? Here is what it says on the degree:

"Mr./Ms xxx son/daughter of xxx student of xxx having completed the course of studies approved by the University and having passed the prescribed examination held in xxx has been conferred the degree of Bachelor of Technology of the University in the discipline of xxx in first division"