+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing via US by foot - no onward ticket

jackwalker

Dec 14, 2016
My case is the following:

I'll be leaving Brazil to USA (Brazil is not a visa exempt country), I have a B1/B2 tourist visa to the US. We will be arriving at Atlanta and travel by land for a few days (visiting some cities) en route to Niagara, NY where we will do our landing procedure at the Rainbow Bridge.

Since I don't have a ticket leaving the US (we'll be leaving by foot), do you think we'll have problems at the Atlanta airport/POE? We do have our valid tourist visas, train tickets, hotel reservations in the US and the Immigrant visa and COPR from Canada (as well as a hotel booking at Niagara, ON, an AirBnb reservation for a month in Ottawa and a bank account in Canada).

Thank you,

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
My case is the following:

I'll be leaving Brazil to USA (Brazil is not a visa exempt country), I have a B1/B2 tourist visa to the US. We will be arriving at Atlanta and travel by land for a few days (visiting some cities) en route to Niagara, NY where we will do our landing procedure at the Rainbow Bridge.

Since I don't have a ticket leaving the US (we'll be leaving by foot), do you think we'll have problems at the Atlanta airport/POE? We do have our valid tourist visas, train tickets, hotel reservations in the US and the Immigrant visa and COPR from Canada (as well as a hotel booking at Niagara, ON, an AirBnb reservation for a month in Ottawa and a bank account in Canada).

Thank you,
If you want to be on safe side, then you can book a rental car ( it's free, no deposit required) from Buffalo to Ottawa as proof of onward journey.